Sales and delivery release for the SIMATIC PCS 7 CPU 410E
Concerne le/les produits(s)
The new SIMATIC CPU 410E controller for the SIMATIC PCS 7 process control system provides an ideal automation solution for applications with few process objects. The new controller is now available!
The CPU 410E is based on the hardware of the CPU 410-5H and is at least equal to it in terms of sturdy design technology without fan, as well as high quality standards. This controller can also be configured for high-availability or safety applications. The CPU 410E can process up to 200 process objects (PO).
Areas of application are dedicated applications in the water and wastewater industry, in the oil and gas industry, and in the food industry. In combination with the CPU 410-5H, the CPU 410E can also be used as distributed automation solution, for example, for highly modular technology modules that can be integrated into the entire plant via Plug-and-Produce.
The SIMATIC CPU 410E is released for the first time for delivery with the firmware version V8.2 and thus features the following benefits and functions:
- Flexible in use: Standard, high-availability and safety-oriented – according to the requirements of the process industry
- Working temperature range from 0 to +70 °C, conformal coating, us in hazardous area Zone 2
- Future-oriented and investment-security thanks to PROFINET and PROFIBUS support
- Connection of PROFIBUS and PROFINET with complete redundancy
- Supports PROFINET R1, S2, MRP and (H)CiR
- Minimization of downtimes and maximum availability through extensive change options during operation (change in run)
- Battery-free operation for even simpler handling and higher availability with retentive load memory
- Advanced security features for increased system security
- SysLog and SIEM support
- Graduated access protection "Field Interface Security"
- Optimum support for "modular automation" concepts