Entry type: FAQ Entry ID: 109748210, Entry date: 07/07/2017
How do you use the function keys on the ITP1000 in WinCC Runtime Advanced?
In WinCC Runtime Advanced you can link system functions and scripts to a function key. The settings on the ITP1000 must be made in the IPC Configuration Center.
The example shows you how you can trigger a screen change with function key 1 of the ITP1000.
- Open IPC Configuration Center. Select the "Key definition" button. Click the "Key definition" button.
- Assign Keycode F1 to the F1 key.
- Open the TIA Portal.
- Create a PC station.
- Drag a WinCC RT Advanced into the PC station for visualization.
- Create a new template in WinCC.
- Open the template. Click the function key F1. Disable "Use global assignment".
- Go to the "Events" of function key F1 and configure a screen change.
- Link each screen with the template.
- Download the project to your ITP1000.
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
*) Important: Please use this form for general feedback only. All technical and specialist topics should be directed to the expert community in the Technical Forum.
Support to the statistics
With this function the IDs found are listed according to number (format .txt).
Topic pages for this entry