LOGO! 8: Partition wall function for KNX
With the integrated functions like astro timer, yearly and weekly timer, many automation tasks can be solved quickly and easily with LOGO! 8. The LOGO! text display unit (TDE) and the integrated LOGO! 8 web server offer additional options for control and monitoring.
The communication module CMK2000 from Siemens provides a solution for communication in building automation with LOGO! 8. The communication module enables communication with any KNX devices via the KNX building system bus.
The application example offers a complete partition wall function for two and for three rooms with LOGO! 8 and shows you how to implement it into a KNX system via the CMK2000.
The combination of the partition wall function in LOGO! 8 and the CMK2000 module offers you the following advantages:
- Function can be expanded to more rooms
- Function can be expanded by additional tasks
- Integration of LOGO! inputs and output into a KNX system
This application example is aimed at experienced KNX users who seek to expand their KNX system with the functionalities of a LOGO! 8.
Documentation and example project
EIB, circuit breaker, partition wall function
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry