LOGO! 8: "Brightness control" threshold function for KNX
With the integrated functions like astro timer, yearly and weekly timer, many automation tasks can be solved quickly and easily with LOGO! 8. The LOGO! text display unit (TDE) and the integrated LOGO! 8 web server offer additional options for control and monitoring.
The communication module CMK2000 from Siemens provides a solution for communication in building automation with LOGO! 8. The communication module enables communication with any KNX devices via the KNX building system bus.
The application example offers a complete threshold function for the LOGO! 8 and shows you how to implement it into a KNX system via the CMK2000.
The combination of the threshold function in LOGO! 8 and the CMK2000 module offers you the following advantages:
- Task can easily be expanded with additional functions
- Integration of LOGO! inputs and output into a KNX system
- Combine these tasks with other application examples
This application example is aimed at experienced KNX users who seek to expand their KNX system with the functionalities of a LOGO! 8.
Documentation and example project
Brightness sensor, illumination level, EIB
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry