Plant-wide Automation in the Water Industry
The standardization of automation engineering is a major challenge due to the various process actions, procedures, devices and elevated plant configuration requirements. This also includes the customized selection and dimensioning of suitable products for the respective application. Siemens supports you in selecting the right hardware and software for your plant-wide automation solution and is a reliable service partner in the water industry sector.
Plant-wide Automatiion offers you customized solutions for the following areas of the water industry:
- Drinking water, desalination, water transportation
- Wastewater, water purification, industrial water
- Irrigation, pumping stations, dams
- Defensive structures, waterways, locks
- Dikes, flood protection
Purpose of this documentation
The present documentation is intended to serve as a guideline for a plant-wide automation and is the basis for a smooth, consistent and standardized solution of water management plants.
Siemens supports you during project planning with customized products, such as:
- Process control system SIMATIC PCS 7
- SCADA system: SIMATIC WinCC Classic
- Engineering tools: COMOS, SIMATIC PCS 7, TIA Portal
Plant Wide Automation in the Water Industry (2,9 MB)
Entries for Water Industry