DOConCD Technical documentation for SINUMERIK V4.7 SP4 in German and English
What are the target groups of the DOConCD?
The DOConCD includes German and English documentation and is intended for machine manufacturers, service technicians and end customers who require both the user and the manufacturer documentation in order to configure and service their machines.
Which contents are provided on the DOConCD?
The DOConCD includes all the current documents for software version 4.7 SP4 for the following SINUMERIK controllers:
- SINUMERIK 840D sl
- SINUMERIK 828D
- SINUMERIK 808D ADVANCED
- Supplementary products belonging to the SINAMICS and SIMOTICS product families
- Provisions (insertable strips for the MCP)
A detailed overview of the documents included can be found here:TOC_DOConCD_SINUMERIK_V4.7SP4.xlsx (31.9 KB)
- A processor with 2 GHz
- min. 1 GB RAM
- DVD drive
- Approx. 10 GB hard disk memory (full installation)
Internet Explorer, Version 11.0 or higher
Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise
Windows 8.1 Professional, Enterprise
Adobe Reader 9.4 or higher
How to start your Manual Collection
Run the "start_mc.exe" file. You can select
- whether you want to start directly from DVD,
- whether you want to copy the DVD onto your hard disk or a network drive and start it from there
- whether you want to list only the manuals without further function (via pdf direct access)
To quit the application:
Close the browser window and then the application with the "Stop" button.
How to uninstall the application:
Remove the Manual Collection by simply deleting the respective directory.
You can find details of how to use the DOConCD in the help provided after starting up the DVD.