SIMATIC Industry PC Panel Drivers and Tools
The software SIMATIC IPC Panel Drivers and Tools installs the "IPC Configuration Center" and optionally the software "IFP Ethernet Monitor". The existing displays and touch components are recognized automatically by the software.
The essential functions of the software are:
- Simple dialog-driven installation
- Easy configuration via the IPC Configuration Center
- Adjustable brightness
- Information about the system and the software
- Configuration of the screen saver
- Tools (WinMove and Right-click Trigger)
- Touch settings for resistive touch and multi-touch
More functions are supported according to the device type. Details about the supported functions, possible operating systems and the hardware requirements are available in the device-specific operating manual of the software, see Table 02.
Use one of the versions of the software "Panel Drivers and Tools" (PDT) listed in Table 01 regardless of the operating system of your IPC and the associated screens.
If you are using SIMATIC IFP ETH devices, then please pay attention to the following notes about the software!
Minimum required version of the software "Panel Drivers and Tools"
|Used device types||Operating system Windows 7||Operating system Windows 10|
|PDT ETH V1.3||PDT ETH V1.4|
1) If you do not transfer the image signals via the Ethernet interface of a SIMATIC IFP ETH device, then to obtain better performance you can also use the PDT version without ETH support.
>The software is subject to export restrictions. Download is authorized only for registered users.
"Panel Driver and Tools" software downloads
|PDT version||Download||Further information|
|PDT ETH V1.4|
Product information: 109762969
|PDT ETH V1.3|
|Operating Manuals for PDT V1.3|