Delivery release for SIMATIC S7 F ConfigurationPack V5.5 SP13
The F-configuration tool is part of S7 Distributed Safety and S7 F Systems. It provides the fail-safe modules in the hardware config of STEP 7 V5.
The SIMATIC S7 F ConfigurationPack V5.5 SP13 is now available for download.
- Microsoft Windows 10 support
- Support of fail-safe module ET 200SP F-DQ 8 x 24VDC 0.5 A PP
- Support of IM155-6PN High Speed and common operation of fail-safe ET 200SP modules
- SIMOTION I-Device support improvement
- Shared device for multicomputing
- Improvements for CPU 317 TF and F configurations with drives
- Silent installation support
V5.5 SP1 or higher
- If CFC is installed, CFC V6.0 or higher
|- To use ET 200SP, STEP 7 V5.5 SP4 HF5 or higher|
|- To use ET 200SP for multicomputing with max. 4 CPUs, STEP 7 V5.5|
SP4 HF6 or higher
|Operating system||MS Windows 7 SP1 64 bit (Ultimate, Professional or Enterprise)|
|MS Windows 10 Pro Version 1607 64 bit|
|MS Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1607 64 bit|
|MS Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB 64 bit|
|MS Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2015 LTSB 64 bit (for IPC/PG)|
|MS Windows Server 2008 R2 StdE SP1 64 bit|
|MS Windows Server 2012 R2 StdE 64 bit|
|MS Windows Server 2016 64 bit standard|
For this purpose, observe the operating systems released for the STEP 7 version.
S7 F ConfigurationPack V5.5 SP13 together with S7 F-FH systems
When using the S7 F ConfigurationPack V5.5 SP13 along with S7 F-FH systems, the following software packets must be available on the ES/OS:
- S7 F Systems V6.1 or higher
- S7 F device integration pack V6.2 or higher
S7 F ConfigurationPack V5.5 SP13 together with PCS 7
When using the S7 F ConfigurationPack V5.5 SP13 along with PCS 7, the following software packets must be available on the ES/OS:
- PCS7 V8.0 SP2 or higher
Further information on System requirements can be found in the readme file of the S7 F ConfigurationPack V5.5 SP13.
The S7 F ConfigurationPack V5.5 SP13 can be downloaded using the following entry ID:
- S7 F ConfigurationPack V5.5 SP13 (109749365)
In the accompanying readme file, you will find additional information on the S7 F ConfigurationPack V5.5 SP13. You can view this file in the portable document format (.pdf).
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry