Integration of a SINAMICS S120 into SIMATIC PCS 7 via PROFINET
The drive system is connected to the AS 410-5H automation system via single PROFINET configuration S1 and system redundancy S2.
Furthermore, the CMT engineering description of the S120 is based on a ready-made and tested template whereas the drive is operated and monitored via the OS runtime.
- Integration of a SINAMICS S120 in PCS 7 via PROFINET
- Integration of the solution Template
- Engineering with the Solution Template
- Operator control and monitoring of the drive system
This application example is valid for:
- SIMATIC PCS 7 CPU 410-5H Process Automation, as of firmware V8.2
- SIMATIC PCS 7 V9.0
- SINAMICS S120 / S150 / G130 / G150, as of firmware V4.8
SINA_S120_lib (584,6 KB)
SHA-256 Hash Code: 59AB796B957C42245E371C5537D1F0294792B69A6F802F8A38CC5D8E74CE1B93
SINAMICS S120: PROFINET GSD file
Proceeding in section 4.2 "Manual device name assignment" optimized.