Announcement of product phase-out for the components of the ET 200S Compact
With effect from 1 October 2017, product phase-out (milestone PM400) is declared for the following components of the ET 200S Compact interface modules and their accessories:
- 16DI/16DO (6ES7 151-1CA00-3BL0)
- 32DI (6ES7 151-1CA00-1BL0)
- TM-C120C (6ES7193-4DL00-0AA0)
- TM-C120S (6ES7193-4DL10-0AA0)
- Add-on terminal TE-U120S4x10 (6ES7193-4FL10-0AA0)
- Add-on terminal TE-U120C4x10 (6ES7193-4FL00-0AA0)
- Labeling sheet for COMPACT modules, beige (6ES7193-4BA10-0AA0)
- Labeling sheet for COMPACT modules, red (6ES7193-4BD10-0AA0)
- Labeling sheet for COMPACT modules, yellow (6ES7193-4BB10-0AA0)
- Labeling sheet for COMPACT modules, petrol (6ES7193-4BH10-0AA0)
The components of the ET 200SP I/O system are functional alternatives (new configuration required).
With a simultaneous switch to PROFINET, a cost-effective replacement would be the ET 200SP interface module IM155-6PN BA (6ES7155-6AR00-0AN0) and, depending on the preferred connection method, the 8-channel or 16-channel digital modules of the function class Basic or Standard.
For operation on PROFIBUS, the ET 200SP interface module IM155-6DP HF (6ES7155-6AA00-0CN0) is a suitable replacement. The 8-channel or 16-channel digital modules of the function class Basic or Standard can be used for the digital inputs and digital outputs.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry