Delivery Release TP1200 Comfort PRO
The new Comfort Panels PRO are designed as an attractive solution for visualization and automation without the need for control cabinets. With high performance and functionality as well as many integrated interfaces, these powerful devices are especially suitable for high-end machine-related applications, such as high-performance visualization tasks.
The new PRO variants complement the range of IP65-PRO devices already available with the Industrial Flat Panel PRO (19 and 22 inch) and Panel PC PRO (15, 19 and 22 inch). They provide all of the functions of the standard built-in devices already available with display resolutions of 15" (1366 x 768), 19" (1366 x 768) and 22" (1920 x 1080).
With the 12-inch device (1280 x 800) the product portfolio is complet.
Special features and essential highlights include:
- High all-around degree of protection IP65 for use without control cabinets.
- Simple and flexible mounting on support arm or pedestal
- Modern and slim design for attractive solutions
- Glass front with capacitive single-touch (PCT) technology for efficient operation - including with thin work gloves.
- Safe operation and monitoring through the high image sharpness and brightness, including at large reading angles
- Very service-friendly, including when installed, as a result of the removable service flap, e.g. for changing memory cards or subsequent adjustments.
- Time and cost savings thanks to simple wiring solution via standard connectors
Rewarded with the iF Design Award 2017
The device concept for the SIMATIC HMI PRO series offers individual enhancements in operating options via additional add-on system components. The combination of the standard components - control panel, extension units, installation adapters and optional keyboard along with the keyboard tray - enables customized system solutions with standard components and easy adjustment to individual customer requests. Different operator controls such as pushbuttons, indicator lights, key switches, selector switches and RFID readers can be installed in the extension units.
You can find a product video on the website: www.siemens.com/simatic-hmi-pro
Configuration is performed with an HSP to WinCC in TIA Portal Version V14 SP1 or with WinCC V15 or higher
V14 SP1 HSP for Comfort PRO 12": 72341852
SIMATIC HMI TP1200 Comfort PRO
Portfolio - SIMATIC HMI Comfort PRO
Extension unit – Hardwired und Bedienelemente:
- Delivery release Extension Units Hardwired (19" and 22") and operator controls for the SIMATIC HMI PRO devices: 109741917
- Sales and Delivery Release of Extension Units Hardwired (12" and 15") for SIMATIC HMI PRO devices: 109743847
Extension Unit – Profinet:
Sales and delivery release for PROFINET Extension Units for the SIMATIC HMI PRO devices: 109746614
Extension Unit – Profisafe:
Sales and delivery release for PROFISAFE Extension Units for the SIMATIC HMI PRO devices : 109749645
Extension Unit – Labeling strips:
Sales and delivery release of inscription labels and label holders for the operator control of Extension Units: 109749681
Keyboard or keyboard tray:
Delivery release of IP65 stainless-steel keyboard or keyboard tray for 16:9 PRO devices: 109744655
Integration of RFID Reader:
SIMATIC RF1060R - RFID Reader (6GT2831-6AA50):
Technical specifications: https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/ww/en/pv/6GT2831-6AA50/td
Application example for user logon via RFID card99808171
|Product name||Article number|
|SIMATIC HMI TP1200 Comfort PRO for support arm (not expandable, flange above)||6AV2124-0MC24-0AX0|
|SIMATIC HMI TP1200 Comfort PRO for pedestal (expandable, flange below)||6AV2124-0MC24-1AX0|
|SIMATIC HMI TP1200 Comfort PRO for support arm (expandable, round tube)||6AV2124-0MC24-0BX0|
For current list prices, please refer to the Industry Mall or your sales contact.