Delivery Release Panel PC SIMATIC IPC477E PRO
The rugged aluminum enclosure makes it possible to use the panel directly on the machine, even under harsh ambient conditions. The operating units can either be mounted on the stand or connected from above to the support arm system.
- All-round IP65 degree of protection based on Panel PC IPC477E
- For support arm or pedestal mounting
- High system performance for demanding visualization, computing and control tasks
- Intel processors
- Intel® Celeron® G3902E
- Intel® Core™ i3-6102E
- Intel® Core™ i5-6442EQ
- Intel® Xeon® E3-1505Lv5
- DDR3 memory technology up to 16 GB RAM (optionally with ECC)
- Mass storage configurable as
- CFast cards up to 30 GB and/or
- SSD (Solid State Drive) with 240 GB or 480 GB for rugged requirements
- 15", 19" and 22" Multi-touch in widescreen format
- LED background lighting dimmable by software
Ideal for applications in industrial environments
- Excellent operational reliability – even when subjected to extreme vibration and shock.
- Non-volatile due to NVRAM for CPU1500S (software controller), retentive message buffer for WinCC and image security through Enhanced Write Filter
- Operation without battery possible, no rotating parts (hard disk, fan)
- Smooth front, no dirt can accumulate
- Brilliant displays for good readability, even when lighting conditions and viewing angles change.
- Reduced down times and early error detection through self-diagnostics
- iAMT, with which the installed hardware and software of the PC can be detected, analyzed, upgraded (software) etc. by remote access, even when the computer is switched off.
High degree of investment protection thanks to
- Excellent continuity of components for machine concepts with a long service life
- PC development and manufacture (including motherboard and BIOS) by Siemens
- Assured availability of spare parts (for a period of 5 additional years following the end of active marketing)
High level of flexibility due to
- Expandability by the customer thanks to diverse interfaces (e.g. DVI-I, DisplayPort, Gigabit Ethernet)
- Four USB 3.0 ports
- Simple and user-friendly integration in the fieldbus level thanks to integrated Gigabit Ethernet (IE/PN); (on-board)
- One slot for CFast card (flash drive)
- Full PC openness with Windows Embedded Standard 7, Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 10
- Use of already
available Extension Units
The IPC477E PRO is designed based on the IPC477E; as a result, the following interface compatibilities exist compared to the IPC477D PRO
Profinet RT, Profibus, Profinet IRT
None or optionally two RS232/RS485
One DisplayPort and DV each
The adaptation on the support arm / pedestal is possible as for the IPC477D
PRO using the basic adapter.
The IPC477D PRO is available as standalone device with operator controls.