Entry type: FAQ Entry ID: 109752244, Entry date: 11/23/2017
How do you create a log file for a COMOS Mobile Solutions client?
If you have addressed a support request about COMOS to Support, a COMOS log file is often required for the Support Request. Here we describe how to create a COMOS log file for a COMOS Mobile Solutions client.
- Download the application "Fiddler" via this link:
Always use the latest version of "Fiddler" to create the log file.
- Install the "Fiddler" application.
- As administrator you start the "Fiddler" application with a right-click.
- Start your client session and reproduce your query so that the debug outputs are recorded.
- Then save the log file of the "Fiddler" application and in the name of the log file you save the Incident Report - ID(IR-ID) of your COMOS Support Request.
- Upload the log file via the GTAC portal.
How to proceed for this is described in the FAQ response in Entry ID 109474501.
Other ways how you create a log file are shown in the following FAQs:
How do you create a log file for a local COMOS installation?
How do you create a log file for a COMOS client in a Citrix session?
How do you create a log file for a COMOS Mobile Solutions server?
More help and useful information about COMOS is available via the COMOS topic page:
This page gives you a quick overview of the all the important COMOS entries in Online Support like:
- COMOS Application Examples
- COMOS FAQs
- COMOS Forum
- COMOS Media Systems (Videos)
- COMOS Manuals
- COMOS Services
- COMOS Support
- COMOS Training
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
*) Important: Please use this form for general feedback only. All technical and specialist topics should be directed to the expert community in the Technical Forum.
Support to the statistics
With this function the IDs found are listed according to number (format .txt).
Topic pages for this entry