Delivery Release for RUGGEDCOM ROX 2.11.2
RUGGEDCOM ROX-II® version 2.11.2 software is now available for the RUGGEDCOM products listed below. It can be obtained by requesting support at https://support.industry.siemens.com/my/us/en/requests#createRequest.
- RUGGEDCOM RX1400
- RUGGEDCOM RX1500 family: RX1500, RX1501, RX1510, RX1511, RX1512
- RUGGEDCOM RX5000 family: RX5000, MX5000, MX5000RE
Bug fixes and enhancements
ROX 2.11.2 contains minor enhancements to the functionality introduced in ROX 2.11.0 & 2.11.1.
- Allow BGP to advertise networks even when interface is down
- Eliminate “unable to send packet on real device for dp1” log messages from LLDPd
- Fix for an issue where configuration is lost on reboot if VPE is configured but SD card is not present
- Fix for lldpd unable to restart after disabled-and-re-enabled from UI
- Fix for an issue that occurred with removal of VRF configurations
- Fix for SSA-901333: KRACK Attacks Vulnerabilities in Industrial Products https://www.siemens.com/cert/pool/cert/siemens_security_advisory_ssa-901333.pdf. An update is recommended for RX1400 + WLAN.
Note on Browser Compatibility for WebUI
- For WebUI access issues, see Section 3.1 of the ROX User Guide - Accessing RUGGEDCOM ROX II with Specific Web Browsers