SIMATIC HMI Option+
Increasing digitization of production processes, also increase the requirements for convenient and yet secure configuration of IT-related functions in HMI systems in the production environment.
SIMATIC HMI Option+ makes it possible for users to configure such IT-related functions in their SIMATIC HMI Comfort Panels easily and yet safely during operation.
In addition to the interface configuration (USB, SD, network adapter,...),memory storage, system information of the device or functions for remote service can also be configured directly in Runtime.
Furthermore, by integrating PM-LOGON Basic, user identification via RFID can be configured and commissioned on the operator panel in just a few steps.
- User-friendly tool for extending the range of functions of the operator panels
- Increased IT security through extended configuration options of the operating system
- Configuration of system information from Runtime
- Simplified OPC certificate handling
- Preconfigured faceplates and screens for fast integration into user projects
New functions using SIMATIC HMI Option+ V2 with TIA Portal V15.1
- Visualization of the CPU utilization of the Comfort Panel
- Support of SIMATIC MV320/MV325 QR/barcode readers and direct writing in tags
- Hiding of Windows CE desktop icons possible
- Extension of the service file with registry contents of the Comfort Panel
- Sm@rtService Monitor application extended - logout of local users if remote connection is active
- Simplified handling of SIMATIC logon certificates
- Communication changeover (between SIMATIC HMI Option+ and operating system) from SOAP to OPC UA
Documentation (8,3 MB)
RFID card reader, SmartService Monitor, Smart Service Monitor, SmartServiceMonitor, Remote access, OPC certificates, operating times, uptime, HMI option plus