Which restrictions do you have to consider with the OPC UA Server of S7-1500 CPU with the firmware V2.0.x or V2.1.x in Compatibility mode of firmware V2.5?
When operating a CPU configuration with firmware V2.0.x or V2.1.x, the sampling interval of 50ms cannot be used in Compatibility mode of firmware V2.5. The smallest possible sampling interval in this case is 100ms.
When changing modules, from FW 2.1 to FW 2.6/2.8, for example, the scanning interval is reset. In the "Change device" dialog, in TIA Portal V16 and higher, when upgrading you get the following warning:
- "The smallest sampling interval for OPC UA was reset to the default value."
More information is available in the following entries:
- What are the possible causes and remedies for appearance of the status code in the OPC UA client when using subscriptions?
- Which system boundaries are included in the OPC UA Server of the S7-1500 with the firmware V2.0.x and V2.1.x?
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry