LOGO! – basic light circuits
Light circuits are one of the basic applications in LOGO!
This application example includes the following light switching facilities:
- OFF switch/series connection
- Changeover switch
- Intermediate switch
- Pulse relay
- Stairwell switching/stairwell light switching
The integrated functions of a LOGO! 8 offer many additional possibilities to solve automation tasks quickly and simply.
In LOGO!, ready-made function blocks, like a weekly time switch, a pulse generator, an astrotimer, an annual time switch, a stopwatch, and simple logic gates, for example support you in creating your projects.
- You can add other tasks to the installation and to the software program, e.g. room lighting, stairwell lighting, safety and monitoring functions, etc.
- Simple, star-shaped wiring of the components..
- Use of simple switches (OFF switches) or pushbuttons instead of complex two-way circuits or cross connections.
- Integration of inputs and outputs of LOGO! in a KNX system
This application example is aimed at specialist electrical installation staff.
Window shutters, window shutter, roller shutters, lighting, lighting control, circuit diagrams