SIMATIC S7-1500T Kinematics Computed Torque Control
The library LKinCTC enables the user to easily realize a torque pre control for different types of kinematics in the drive. After configuration of the provided functions, the function block can be called cyclically to calculate the necessary motor torques. Within the same cycle, the calculated torques can be transferred to the drive and be used for pre controlling.
This type of pre controlling enables to reduce the following error while using smoother control parameters. Therefore a more precise and faster kinematics motion that also preserves of mechanical wearing is possible.
Following benefits are provided with this library:
- Higher precisition due to reduced following error
- Higher performance due to smaller positioning windows necessary
- Calculating torque curves in advance with virtual axes
- Automatic parametrization
The function blocks of the library LKinCTC enable the torque calculation for the following robot kinematics:
The application can run on 1515T CPU types and higher with FW2.5.
Documentation V1.1.1 (2,9 MB)
Library V1.1.1 for STEP7 V15 (2,4 MB)
Library V1.1.1 for STEP7 V15.1 (2,5 MB)
Example project for STEP7 V15 (16,5 MB)
Example project for STEP 7 V15.1 (10,8 MB)
Handling with SIMATIC 109757198
motioncontrol_apc_applications, handling, TO_Kinematics, torque control, S7-1500 T-CPU
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry