CNC Shopfloor Management Software- General delivery release for Analyze MyWorkpiece /Toolpath V2.0
Analyze MyWorkpiece /Toolpath is a PC Desktop Software for the CNC Shopfloor Management. It enables to analyze and visualize the CNC manufacturing process by efficient 3D inspection of NC programs, SINUMERIK Operate trace data and captured data from the SINUMERIK Edge applicaiton Analyze MyWorkpiece /Capture. It indentifies potentials for improvement in the CNC program by examing in 3D and monitoring CNC process chain data. Easy detection of process disturbances by color coding of displayed toolpath in 3D is beneficial.
- Import captured data via network from the SINUMERIK Edge Application Analyze MyWorkpiece /Capture (109769562)
- Displaying data in different views, that could also be synchronized
- Color coding of displayed toolpath based on process parameters like torque and position control difference
- High precision 3D measurement
- Supported file formats
- NC program: *.MPF, *.SPF
- SINUMERIK Operate trace: *.CSV, *.XML
- Data from Analyze MyWorkpiece /Capture
- 3D geometry: *.STL
The following components have been released for delivery
Sales of the product are exclusively via SISW.
|Product name||SISW Product ID|
|Analyze MyWorkpiece /Toolpath V2.0||MCS2040 |
Delivery without software on data storage medium; customer receives a download link to the GTAC download server. For Siemens service technician software is provided on PridaNet..
Sales outside the abovementioned regions / countries
|Analyze MyWorkpiece /Toolpath V2.0 Software license on USB device||6FC5866-1YB00-0AB0|
|Analyze MyWorkpiece /Toolpath SuS||6FC5866-1YB00-0AM0|
- Processor 2 GHz
- RAM 4 Gb
- HDD/SSD approx. 30 Mb
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or newer with WDDM 1.0 driver, minimal resolution of 800 * 600 Pixel
- Mouse, Keyboard
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
You can use a shareware version of Analyze MyWorkpiece /Toolpath by downloading and unpacking the following zip file. With the shareware version you can try each feature based on hardcoded example data files. Working with your own data requires a valid license on your pc.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry