Entry type: FAQ Entry ID: 109756529, Entry date: 04/12/2018
What should you watch out for when you want to change the address by delta loading on an F_CH_AI channel driver block that has already been loaded?
It is not permissible to change the hardware address by delta loading on an F_CH_AI channel driver block that has already been loaded from the "S7 F Systems Lib V1_3". Proceed as follows if you want to change the address by delta loading.
Fig. 01 Address of the analog input channel
- First copy a new F_CH_AI channel driver block from the "S7 F Systems Lib V1_3" in the existing CFC-Plan.
- On this F_CH_AI channel driver block you parameterize a new hardware address at the corresponding connection ("VALUE" -> Interconnection to address...).
- Transfer the parameters and interconnections from the user program of the original F_CH_AI channel driver block to the newly added block.
- Delete the original F_CH_AI channel driver block.
- You can now transfer the change to the automation system via change compilation and delta loading.
If you do not follow this procedure and you simply change the hardware address on the channel driver block and then transfer this change to the automation system via delta loading, this can lead to an F-STOP!
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
*) Important: Please use this form for general feedback only. All technical and specialist topics should be directed to the expert community in the Technical Forum.