Trend Viewer for SIMATIC Process Historian 2014
The Trend Viewer is a standalone, read-only application, which connects to a Process Historian 2014 database
in order to visualise historical process values. The application can run on the Process Historian machine
or remotely from another machine in the network. It is fast, easy-to-use and offers two different visualisations:
Trend views and table views, visualising aggregated tag data.
- quick browsing through technological hierarchy or system archive
- text filtering of tags
- drag&drop of tags into controls
- multiple trends in one control
- zooming & panning in tag chart control
- saving configured control sets as composition
- live ticker in tag chart control
- Added support for multiple value axis in trend control
- Added UI to select language in alarm control
- Improved data export
- New notification panel
- Improved UI for all message dialogs
- Added functionality to ‘unblock’ program plugins on initial start (if required)
- alarm control added
- usability and performance improvements
- batch oriented tag browsing added
- optimized resizing of controls
- color picker for trends
- print function
- zoom out with mouse dblclick
- minor performance improvements
solves a problem with summer/winter time
Exemplary View of the Trend Viewer
The following ZIP file contains the application.
SIMATIC Process Historian 2014 - Trend Viewer V2.5 (6,7 MB)
SHA-256 checksum: C8F23083B382E4789F70B535EE7E1CF2DD8C10741A90953099C16734666C9782
Information on SHA-256
The Trend Viewer requires a local installation of the Microsoft .NET framework V4.6.1 or higher.
If the trendviewer does not start, check if the option "Unblock a downloaded file to avoid security warnings" is activated for the zip file.
If so, disable the option and extract the zip file again.