Software SIMOCODE pro PCS 7 Library V9.0 + SP1
What is new in V9.0 + SP1?
- Support for SIMOCODE pro V FW V4.0 and SIMOCODE pro V PN FW V2.0 along with its new features.
- Support for UM+ (2nd Generation current/voltage) range of modules.
- Detection of UM+ module, Digital Module1 and 2 – Bistable, Digital Module1 and 2 – Monostable, Earth-fault module 2 (EM+) at DevFunc Output in MMOprtn block.
- New device diagnostic events at Operation faceplate.
- Internal Earth Fault
- BU FW Update Activ
- Module FW Update Active.
- Current I_max
- Current I_Avg
- Current I_L1
- Current I_L2
- Current I_L3
- Active Power
- Apparent Power
- Voltage UL1
- Voltage UL2
- Voltage UL3
The Feature Bit 9 at the FbSwtMMS channel block determines the library to be used for generating module driver during compilation. This allows simultaneous module driver generation of an add-on library in addition to the Basis Library for different HW Config devices.
- In Logbook faceplate when PROFIBUS device is configured Date column is additionally displayed, which is applicable only for PROFINET devices. This issue has been solved now.
- When the faceplate is open and if the OS permission is disabled Read data button is still enabled, this behavior has been corrected at MMOprtn and MMLog faceplates.
- When PORT diagnostic is activated and one end of the ring network is removed from an MRP configuration with SCALANCE in this case device failure will be reported
- Warnings during driver generation for PROFINET devices when SIMOCODE pro Library is used in parallel with other Libraries (i.e. DRIVE-ES, SENTRON...).
E.g. When SCALANCE-X216 with BASIS Library is configured in conjunction with SIMOCODE pro PCS 7 Library in the project, driver generation gives the following warning for the SCALANCE device “W: SCALANCE-X216 (6GK5 216-0BA00-2AA3) is not supported”. In this case SCALANCE-X216 device is hindered by the SIMOCODE pro Library files and corresponding diagnostic blocks are not created. This issue has been resolved in SIMOCODE pro PCS 7 Library V9.0 SP1.
Please observe the description of new features and alterations, the installation and application notes available in the file MMReadme.zip which can be downloaded here:
SIMOCODE pro PCS 7 Library V9.0 + SP1 is offered in the form of the download file „SIMOCODE_pro_PCS7_Library_V9.0_SP1.exe“. Please first download this file and then execute it. Afterwards, the file will be extracted and you can execute the setup. Please exit all STEP 7 applications prior to starting the installation.
Third-party software - Licensing terms and copyright information
You can find the copyright information for third-party software contained in this product, particularly open source software, as well as applicable licensing terms of such third-party software in the Readme_OSS_Global.htm file.
Special information for resellers
The information and the license terms in the Readme_OSS_Global.htm file must be passed on to the purchasing party to avoid license infringements by the reseller or purchasing party.
SHA-256 checksum: Code_SIMOCODE_pro_PCS7_Library_V9.0_SP1.txt (1 KB)
Information about SHA-256: 109483101