Why can you not install Target 1500S V2.0 even though you have already installed a compatible version of MATLAB?
If, during installation of SIMATIC Target 1500S V2.0 you get the error message "Setup cannot proceed. Install a compatible version of MATLAB before running setup.", even though you have already installed a compatible version of MATLAB, then in MATLAB you execute the function "Target1500S_V2_0_Setup_Fix.m".
Executing this function adds the missing Registry Keys and you can then install Target 1500S V2.0.
- Download the file "Target1550S_V2_0_Setup_Fix.zip" and unpack it in a directory of your choice.
- Start as Administrator the MATLAB version with which you want to use Target 1500S V2.0.
- In MATLAB you navigate to the storage location of the downloaded function "Target1500S_V2_0_Setup_Fix.m".
- Drag-and-drop the function into the Command Window to execute it.
- You receive the message that Registry Keys have been successfully added. Otherwise, follow the error messages displayed.
- Close MATLAB and repeat the installation of Target 1500S V2.0.
Target1500S_V2_0_Setup_Fix.zip (1 KB)
Information about SHA-256 is available in the entry entitled
How do you determine the SHA-256 checksum of a file?