Sales and delivery release for SIMOTICS S-1FL6 High Inertia with angular connector, MOTION-CONNECT 300 cables
Short description of product
These new released SIMOTICS S-1FL6 high inertia motors with angular connector are designed based on the existing SIMOTICS S-1FL6 high inertia motor series to achieve compact motor size and batter usability, and defined as the successor of the existing SIMOTICS S-1FL6 high inertia motor series.
Three shaft heights: SH45 / 65 / 90 mm
Highlights at a glance
More compact mechanical design
- with angular connector (the angular connector is addressed to power / incremental encoder / brake connector).
- for SIMOTICS S-1FL6062-1AC61-XXXX series and results in the shorter motor length.
Differences with the existing SIMOTICS S-1FL6 high inertia series
The new motors have identical technical specification* and mounting size as existing ones. The major difference: The height of connector is reduced by around 40 mm (power connector) for motor shaft height 45 / 65 / 90 mm. The intertia / weight / length of SIMOTICS S-1FL6062-1AC61-XXXX motor series are reduced due to the compact mechnical design.
Meanwhile, the layout of the power connector and signal connector has been changed for the motor with shaft height 45.
- Comparison between the existing and new motor series
Existing motor series New motor series Mounting size Keep no change Technical specification Keep no change* Article numbers - New Motor length - 16.5 mm shorter (only 1FL6062 series) Height of installed connector (Power) - 40 mm Connector disassembly for rotation Yes No need
*: Identical technical specification except SIMOTICS S-1FL6062-1AC61-XXXX series, for details please refer to the operating instruction.
- The layout of connector changed for the motor with shaft height 45.
The article numbers of SIMOTICS S-1FL6 high inertia motors
SIMOTICS S-1FL6 high inertia servomotors ordering information is shown as below.
- The new MOTION-CONNECT 300 cables and connectors for using with the new SIMOTICS S-1FL6 high inertia motors with angular connector.
- The article numbers of the new MOTION-CONNECT 300 cables.