SIMATIC S7-1500T RotaryKnife
The materials can differ a lot. Everything, between one-layer paper up to stainless steel is possible. Thus, the possible rotary knife machines differ a lot (paper cross cutter, eccentric shear, pendulum shear).
Therefore, different suitable motion profiles were developed (constant acceleration, jerk limiting, polynomial, sinusoidal or combination) or freely definable cutting profiles.
Downloads - SIMATIC S7-1500T:
Manual Add-On DCLPC (DC-Link Pre-Control) 06/2021 (1,5 MB)
Changelog V1.2.2 (801,8 KB)
Library V1.2.2 (TIA V15.1) (22,0 MB)
Example Project RotaryKnife V1.2.2 (TIA V15.1) (22,2 MB)
Example Project RotaryKnife V1.2.2 with DCLPC (TIA V15.1) (23,1 MB)
Sizing chart (2,0 MB)
If you are interested, please contact your local sales partner.
- In this webinar you will learn the basics of a cross cutter as well as the functionality of our standard application.
- Rotary Knife - Getting Started
Learn how you can easily integrate the Rotary Knife application into your PLC!
- Rotary Knife - Update
Learn how to perform a library update of the Rotary Knife application.
The described steps also apply for other version upgrades!
Additional Search terms
motioncontrol_apc_applications, rotary knife, rotary shear, cross cutter, eccentric shear, pendulum shear
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry