Diagnostics of WinCC V7 (Script Diagnostic....)
This application example will be gradually expanded. The topic "script diagnostics" will be discussed in the first step.
During technical problem solving, it is usually advantageous to proceed systematically. For a SCADA application such as WinCC, the following steps are recommended:
1. Problem determination
2. Problem description
- Connection problems
- Installation problem
- sporadic or reproducible error
- different areas, e.g. script, graphic runtime
3. Diagnostics (cause research)
- Configuration error
- Software fault
- Hardware fault
This application example focuses on step 3 (diagnostics), in particular:
- How do you diagnose the application?
- Where can you find useful information?
- Which diagnostic tools are available to you?
- such as
- log files,
- general diagnostic tools,
- diagnostic tools for communication,
- avoiding errors through prevention,
- will be added to this document in loose order.
WinCC Diagnostics (1,4 MB)
IPC, HMI, VBS, Skript, Script, debugging, debugger, error message, 15294734