Entry type: Product note Entry ID: 109757958, Entry date: 06/15/2018
Openness for SINAMICS Startdrive
TIA Portal Openness is also available for SINAMICS Startdrive
Openness functionality in SINAMICS Startdrive V15
The following Openness functions are available in Startdrive V15:
- Access to drive settings
- Creation of drive devices and components
- Setting of selected drive parameters (offline and online, reading and writing)
- Creation of telegram configurations
- Downloading to the device (no uploading)
- Can be used for the SINAMICS G120 family and SINAMICS CU320-2-based drive devices (SINAMICS S120, G130, G150 and S150)
Programming manual for Startdrive Openness
If you are interested in using Startdrive Openness, please contact your Siemens sales representative.
Application example: Startdrive app "Edit parameters in several drives"
- TIA Portal external Openness application for efficient mass data processing of drive parameters
- Simple and intuitive to operate
- Open source example for using the Openness interface for drive settings
- Can be used for the SINAMICS G120 family and SINAMICS CU320-2-based drive devices (SINAMICS S120, G130, G150, S150 and MV)
- Download and user documentation available under 109752526
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
*) Important: Please use this form for general feedback only. All technical and specialist topics should be directed to the expert community in the Technical Forum.
Support to the statistics
With this function the IDs found are listed according to number (format .txt).
Topic pages for this entry