Firmware update version 5.2.3 for SCALANCE X-200
The following security fixes and improvements are included:
- Correction of SSA-181018: Heap overflow vulnerability in SCALANCE X switches, RUGGEDCOM WiMAX, RFID 181EIP, and SIMATIC RF182C
- Correction of SSA-480829: XSS vulnerabilities in SCALANCE X switches
This update contains safety-relevant changes which enhance robustness against possible attacks. We therefore recommend you update the firmware.
The firmware update V5.2.3 has been released for upgrading the following product versions:
Current firmware update file
GSDML: The current GSDML file can be downloaded by the device following installation of the firmware (see manual).
Third-party software – license conditions and copyright information
You can find copyright information for the third-party software contained in this product, particularly Open Source Software, as well as applicable license conditions of such third-party software in the ReadMe_OSS file.
Special note for resellers
The information and the license conditions in the Readme_OSS file must be passed on to the purchasing party to avoid license infringements by the reseller or purchasing party.
DOC_OSS-SCALANCE-X_74.pdf (306.7 KB)
You can download the file here.
Note: Software is subject to export restrictions, download only for registered users
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry