Software SIRIUS Soft Starter 3RW44 PCS 7 Library V8.3
What is new in SIRIUS Soft Starter 3RW44 PCS 7 Library V8.3?
- An option to Enable / disable the Batch view in all faceplates has been provided based on the valid value of BatchID parameter (If BatchID>0, Batch view will be enabled).
"PCS 7 measuring point browser" feature, which displays all relevant status information of the SoftStarter function blocks SSOprtn, SSMeas, and SSStat at WinCC runtime is available now
Activating the release for maintenance is now possible for the plant operator and maintenance engineer by clicking on the MS_Release button on maintenance view of APL’s Motor block. For this, the required interconnections are done in the templates of the Library by default.
All the additional faceplates (Measurement and Statistics) of SoftStarter block now can be called from SSOprtn Standard view.
Activating Feature. Bit10 of SSChn block enables the parameter Passing to Maintenance Station. For Eg: The data which is entered at the parameters MS_Ext and TextRef in SSChn block will be transferred to the corresponding driver block(MOD_SWT) and will be displayed on the asset faceplate of the Maintenance Station
Activating Feature. Bit7 of SSChn block enhances status handling of values at SSChn block during module/rack fault.
For Eg: By Activating Feature.Bit7, during device disconnection, Bad Value status (ST=16#00) at MotRevL faceplate will not be shown instead it shows as Uncertain Value status (ST=16#68).
- The tooltip text for the button to lock/unlock messages appears dynamically in the faceplate, depending on whether messages can be “locked” or “unlocked”.
- Trend view window of SSOprtn and SSMeas was not completely visible at WebClient. This issue has been fixed.
- The sporadic behavior of WinCC RT frozen state, while opening Logbook view has been fixed.
- Incorrect MODE value is reported at Soft Starter library blocks when reconnecting the device to the network. This issue has been fixed.
- Module fault at SSDiag was not reset after reconnecting the device, behind Y–Link. This issue has been fixed
- Rack Fault at SSDiag was not reset after reconnecting the device, behind CP 443-5. This issue has been fixed
Please observe the description of new features and alterations, the installation and application notes available in the file SSreadme.zip which can be downloaded here: SSreadme.zip (48,1 KB)
SIRIUS Soft Starter 3RW44 PCS 7 Library V8.3 is offered in the form of the download file “SoftStarter_3RW44_PCS7_Library_V8.3.exe“. Please exit all STEP 7 applications prior to starting the installation. Please run the self-extracting archive and select a destination folder for the installation files. After having unpacked, please start the program "Start.exe".
Third-party software - Licensing terms and copyright information
You can find the copyright information for third-party software contained in this product, particularly open source software, as well as applicable licensing terms of such third-party software in the ReadMe_OSS_V8.3 file.
Special information for resellers
The information and the license terms in the ReadMe_OSS_V8.3 file must be passed on to the purchasing party to avoid license infringements by the reseller or purchasing party.
SoftStarter_3RW44_PCS7_Library_V8.3.exe (364,1 MB)
SHA-checksum: Code_SoftStarter_3RW44_PCS7_Library_V8.3.txt (1 KB)
Information about SHA-256: 109483101