SITRAIN course: SIMATIC Visualization Architect, automatic HMI generation
Your way to plant-wide uniform visualization of user interfaces with a significant reduction of Engineering costs. You achieve this through automatic generation and creation of visualizations based on the program code of the controller and through corresponding visualization objects as part of universal library concepts.
- Requirements of the PLC project in standardization and structure
- Planning of an automatic visualization
- Automatic screen generation
- Layout design
- Advanced positioning
- Overflow screens
- Generation of pop-ups
- Troubleshooting and analysis of the generated visualization
Prices, dates, course locations, languages and course booking
- Your Region is not included?
SITRAIN World Overview
Requirements for participation