Entry type: Product note Entry ID: 109758633, Entry date: 03/01/2019
SITRAIN course: WinCC V7
Basic course/System course for WinCC V7; Product training; Type: Classroom training course; Duration: 5 days; different regions/sites
This course teaches you in a compact form how to configure SIMATIC WinCC V7.x.
Taking simple examples you acquire the knowledge need to utilize the system easily and quickly for your applications. You learn all about the entire topic through numerous practical exercises in the SIMATIC S7 environment.
The course enables you to master the basic software and understand the advantages of the openness of WinCC. You can recognize the interaction with other SIMATIC components and ensure the availability of your plant.
- System overview of SIMATIC WinCC: overview of the different WinCC licenses and possible plant configurations, for example
- WinCC projects: Create projects, project types, data structure
- Communication with controllers: Overview of possible controllers, connection configuration to the SIMATIC S7, quantity framework with reference to communication, diagnostics options
- Creation of tags and groups, effective working with the Configuration Studio, internal and external tags, system info channel, simulation of tag values
- Cross Reference Editor
- Advantages and options of TIA
- Effective working with the Graphics Designer
- Dynamization of objects in screens via tag links, configuration dialog, dynamic wizard, dynamic dialog, direct connection, C scripts and VB scripts
- Diagnostics and performance notes for C and VB scripts
- Global Script Editor self-created functions and screen-independent actions
- User administration: WinCC users and groups, authorization levels
- Faceplate technology via screen windows with tag prefix and via faceplate types
- Measured value archiving: Archives and archive tags, archive configuration, Archiving types, Online Trend Control
- Message system: Message procedures, message classes and types, archive configuration, alarm control, system messages, status tags
- Data archiving with the User Archives option (visualize)
- Report Designer for logging (visualize)
- Consolidation of the contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 plant model
Prices, dates, course locations, languages and course booking
Requirements for participation
- Australia (ST-B WINCCS)
- Belgium (F-WINCC/N-WINCC)
- China (A1479)
- Germany (ST-BWINCCS)
- France (WINCC-CLA1)
- Great Britain and Ireland (ST-BWINCCS)
- India (AS-STWINCB)
- Italiy (WINCCB)
- Mexico (MEX-ST-BWINCCS)
- Norway (SIMATIC HMI WinCC SCADA WinCC v7.X)
- Russia (ST-BWINCCS)
- Saudi Arabia (ST-BWINCCS)
- South Africa (ST-WINCC)
- Sweden (ST-BWINCCS)
- USA (SCT-S7WINI2A)
- Your Region is not included?
SITRAIN World Overview
- Basics of automation technology
Other HMI courses
|SIMATIC WinCC Basic/Comfort/Advanced||SIMATIC WinCC|
|SIMATIC Visualization Architect||SIMATIC Energy Suite||SIMATIC WinCC V7|
Course, Training, Instruction, Workshop, Tutorial, Compendium, Advanced training, Competence development, Knowledge building, Further training, Training course, Training measures, Apprenticeship
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
*) Important: Please use this form for general feedback only. All technical and specialist topics should be directed to the expert community in the Technical Forum.