Function blocks and faceplates for evaluation of the diagnostic interface "COM" of the SITOP PSU6200 and visualization of the device data
The diagnostic interface "COM" of the PSU6200 provides a signal that transmits the following device data as a Manchester code:
- Voltage and current values
- Nominal data
- Device information
- Temperature and operating hours
The following library provides function blocks for SIMATIC S7-1200, S7-1500, S7-300, S7-400 and faceplates for SIMATIC Comfort Panels. The function blocks enable you to read in and evaluate the signal of the diagnostic interface "COM" via a digital input at the S7-CPU. You can use the faceplates to clearly display the device data on an HMI control panel.
- The library blocks for SIMATIC S7-1500 can also be used in an ET 200SP CPU and ET 200pro CPU.
- The library blocks for SIMATIC S7-300 can also used in an ET 200S CPU and ET 200pro CPU
|2||CPU with function block (FB)|
|3||Digital input module (DI)|
|4||diagnostic interface "COM"|
|5||Output 24 V DC|
|6||Input 230 V AC|
- Set and display status and default values in case of communication with diagnostic interface "COM" is not active.
- Add the library for STEP 7 V5
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry