Service Pack 1 for STEP 7 V5.6 / Service Release 1 for STEP 7 Professional 2017
Service Pack 1 (SP1) for STEP 7 V5.6 / Service Release 1 (SR1) for STEP 7 Professional 2017 is now available and can be downloaded free of charge from the Internet (entry ID: 109761679). You can also order a DVD from your Siemens partner at a nominal charge.
The order no. is: 6ES7810-4CC11-0YA7 / 6ES7810-5CC12-0YA7.
Customers with a current Software Update Service agreement for STEP 7 or STEP 7 Professional will receive the respective DVD automatically.
The SP1 / SR1 can be installed directly over the existing STEP 7 V5.6 / STEP 7 Professional 2017 software.
The license for STEP 7 V5.6 / STEP 7 Professional 2017 will also remain valid with the SP1 / SR1.
Requirements for the installation of SP1 for STEP 7 V5.6:
Requirements for the installation of SR1 for STEP 7 Professional 2017:
Supported operating systems:
- MS Windows Server 2008 R2 (64bit) SP1 (Standard installation)
- MS Windows Server 2012 R2 (64bit) (Standard installation)
- MS Windows Server 2016 (64bit) (Standard installation)
- MS Windows 7 (64bit) Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate with SP1
- MS Windows 10 (64bit) Pro and Enterprise
- To ensure high security standards, our software is given a digital signature, among other things. This signature is checked by the operating system to detect any possible modifications made to the software from outside sources.
If you are unable to install the product or an individual HSP, this may mean that the certificate stored in the operating system must be renewed. You can find more information on this at 109747789
- It is not longer possible to install S7 PDIAG V5.3 when using STEP 7 V5.6 SP1.
- More information is available from the readme files
We have summarized all the functional changes and additions introduced with STEP 7 V5.6 SP1 / STEP 7 Professional 2017 SR1 in the following brochure:
English: STEP_7_-_Whats_New.pdf (96,9 KB)
The SP1 / SR1 will also update the module library. The list of added modules is attached:
English: STEP_7_-_New_Modules.pdf (253,9 KB)