Grounding the 24V power supply for SINAMICS drive systems
With single-axis drives, the electronic ground is capacitively connected to the housing (protective conductor potential).
Capacitive grounding avoids loads on the equipotential bonding system in large-size DC plants.
- SINAMICS V60, V70, V90 and S210 servo drives
- G110, G110D, G110M, G120, G120C, G120D, V20 standard drives
With modular, multi-axis drives, the electronic ground is directly connected to the housing (protective conductor potential). This minimizes the mutual influence of electromagnetic effects.
- S120, S120 Compact, S120 Combi and S120M servo drive systems, including
- Control Unit CU320-2
- S120 Booksize Motor Modules and Line Modules
- S120 Chassis Motor Modules and Line Modules
- Terminal modules TM15, TM17, TM31, TM120
- DRIVE-CLiQ modules DMC20, DME 20
- Sensor Modules Cabinet SMC10, SMC20
- Exception: Sensor Modules External SME10 and SME20 are capacitively connected with the housing as are DRIVE-CLiQ encoders, SMIs on SIMOTICS motors
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry