Entry type: Product note Entry ID: 109761044, Entry date: 10/04/2018
Delivery release for SIMATIC CP1625 Dev (PCIe extension card for PCs) for developing a PROFINET IRT Controller.
The CP 1625 Dev is the hardware support for the development of a PROFINET IRT Controller. The CP1625 Dev can be used as PCIe extension card for PCs or stand-alone for the development of an embedded PROFINET IRT Controller. The CP1625 Dev has two Ethernet ports. The PROFINET driver must be used as controller software (to be ordered separately).
The CP1625 is a PCIe module for connecting PCs to PROFINET. It serves as hardware support for the development of a PROFINET IRT Controller.
- Optimized for PROFINET IRT
- Ethernet-Real-Time-ASIC SOC1
- Front LEDs on the RJ45 sockets for efficient self-diagnostics of connection and data exchange (Link and Activity LED)
- Maintenance and Error LED on the board
- Integrated 2-port real-time switch
- Two RJ45 sockets for connecting terminal devices or additional network components
- 2 x UART interfaces
- JTAG Debugger interface
- PCIe interface for host operation
- External 24 V supply for stand-alone operation (not suitable as redundant power supply in PC mode).
Areas of Application
- Host operation: CP1625 Dev works with a host computer which is connected via PCIe. The application runs on the host computer, the PROFINET stack partly on the host, partly in CP1625 Dev.
- Stand-alone: Application and PROFNET stack run on the CP1625 Dev
- Programming of the PROFINET IRT Controller using the PROFINET driver ≥ V2.1 (6ES7195-3AA00-0YA0),
to be ordered separately 109760216
- Engineering of the hardware configuration in TIA Portal ≥ V15 or PNConfigLib (part of the PN driver)
Scope of delivery
| CP 1625 Dev||1 x PN IRT PCIe interface with 2 Ethernet ports, external 24V power supply, JTAG Debugger||6ES7648-2CF10-1BA0|
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
*) Important: Please use this form for general feedback only. All technical and specialist topics should be directed to the expert community in the Technical Forum.
Support to the statistics
With this function the IDs found are listed according to number (format .txt).