Product information on LOGO! 6 spare parts availability
In order to ensure spare parts availability for LOGO! 6 basic devices and LOGO! TD until product cancellation, the following changes shall come into force immediately when ordering spare parts for LOGO! 6:
+ Maximum order quantity (APU) 3
Article number involved: LOGO! 6
Alternative devices: Article number LOGO! 8
LOGO! 230 RCE
LOGO! 230 RCEo
LOGO! 24 RCE
LOGO! 24 RCEo
LOGO! 24 CE
LOGO! 24 CEo
Effect on ordering spare parts
- Max. order quantity (APU) 3:
Orders submitted for the above-listed LOGO! 6 products with quantities >3 will not be supplied.
We would request that our sales representatives check every LOGO! 6 spare parts order for potential migration to LOGO! 8.
Information on the migration from LOGO! 6 to LOGO! 8:
Arguments and customer benefits of migrating to LOGO! 8:
- Price advantage: Price advantage of LOGO! 8 compared to LOGO! 6
- Additional functionality with LOGO! 8:
- Program transfer and communication via Ethernet
- Data exchange between LOGO! via standard Ethernet
- Communication to SIMATIC S7-compatible devices and Modbus TCP/IP integrated
- Web server (TDE-based web server, user-defined web server)
- more DA and AQ
- Extended temperature range without condensation -20 to 55 °C
- Improved display for basic device and TDE with 3 background colors each
- LOGO! Access Tool
- Data logging
- More applications (CMR2020/2040: Remote access, SMS text messages, e-mail, remote maintenance), CMK2000 (KNX
- interface with 50 freely configurable data points) and much more
- Availability: LOGO! 8 products available for delivery. ( Product notes )
- Programs created for LOGO! 6 can run in LOGO! 8 without restrictions.
- Memory cards (mechanical) not compatible (LOGO! 6: LOGO! specific memory card; LOGO! 8: Standard micro SD card).
- Expansion modules are not compatible (modified backplane bus and mechanically non-compatible).
- LOGO! Soft Comfort V8.2 is required for programming LOGO! 8. The free update is available on the internet for downloading.