Hardware Support Package “HSP0238 SIRIUS Soft Starter 3RW5 V1.0””
Installing the HSP0238, the hardware catalog of STEP 7 V15 can be updated with 3RW55 soft starters, the corresponding communication modules and the HMI-HF module.
The HSP is required for parameterization of the following 3RW5 modules:
- Soft Starter 3RW55 Basic Unit V1.0
- HMI Module High Feature V1.1
- PROFINET Standard communication module V1.0 (Caution: To be able to use this communication module with 3RW55 the precondition is version 1.0.1)
- PROFIBUS communication module V1.0 (Caution: To be able to use this communication module with 3RW55 the precondition is version 1.0.1)
- Modbus TCP communication module V1.0
The HSP0238 SIRIUS Soft Starter 3RW5 V1.0 requires the following installation:
- STEP 7 V15 Update 3 (minimum)
- The "HSP_V15_0238_001_Softstarter_3RW5.isp15" file must be available on the configuration PC.
Installing HSP in the TIA Portal
- Open the TIA Portal with administrator rights.
- Select "Options > Support Packages" from the menu. The "Detailed information > Installation of Support Packages" dialog box opens.
- Click the "Add from file system" button.
- Select the directory of the “HSP_V15_0238_001_Softstarter_3RW5.isp15" file in the file system.
- Click "Open". The file is added in the TIA Portal.
- Activate the "HSP0238 SIRIUS Soft Starter 3RW5" (Version 1.0) in the “Detailed information” dialog.
- Click the "Install" button. A dialog box opens.
- Close the TIA Portal.
- Click "Next". Installation starts.
After successful installation, the "Detailed information" dialog shows the "HSP0238 SIRIUS Soft Starter 3RW5" as installed.