Delivery Release: Integration of 3VA2/3VA6 and PAC3200/PAC4200 in TIA Portal V15.1
However, consider the following restrictions when using TIA Portal V15 for EM LP products:
- The upload of parameters of the devices to TIA Portal STEP7 V15 via SIMATIC S7 controllers is not possible. For an upload, TIA Portal must be connected to the same PROFIBUS or PROFINET as the devices.
- The latest version of powerconfig is still necessary for a firmware update.
At the integration of 3WLx, 3VA2/3VA6 and PAC3200/PAC4200 must be pointed out:
An upload of a SIMATIC-PLC with a connected SENTRON device is only possible if the SENTRON device has been configurated by GSD or GSDML.
Don't use the TIA Portal integrated version for SENTRON devices if the use case PLC upload.
See target market of TIA Portal V15.1
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry