Firmware update: ET 200SP HA Interface Module IM155-6 PN
ET 200SP HA Interfacemodule IM155-6 PN Firmware V1.1.0
It is recommended to upgrade to the current firmware version V1.1.0.
An upgrade is strongly recommended for interface modules that are used in R1 configuration with firmware version V1.0.0. In very rare cases the station may fail.
Whats`s new ?
- Support for newer PROFINET bus adapter LC/RJ45, LC/FC
- Support for VD bus adapter
- Support for selceted ET 200SP electronic module in the ET 200SP HA system
- Downward compatibility is ensured
- Support for GSDML (GSDML file planned for summer 2019)
- Support for S7-416 and S7-417 (S2)
SIMATIC PCS 7 V9.0 SP1
Third party software - Licensing conditions and copyright information
You can find copyright information for the third-party software contained in this product, particularly Open Source Software, as well as applicable license conditions of such third-party software in the following file:
To check the integrity of a file, a SHA256 hash code can be formed over the file using mathematical methods. More details on checksums can be found under the following entry ID: 109483101
The firmware of the interface module must be updated first before the object of the ET 200SP HA is updated to V1.1.0 in the hardware config.
To keep your system up to date, observe the information in the compatibility tool: