Entry type: Download Entry ID: 109763972, Entry date: 03/28/2019
Hotfix 1 (HF1) for SIMATIC Modbus/TCP CP Red V3 (6AV6676-6MB30-3AX0 / 6AV6676-6MB30-3AD0)
Version: 01/2019: Hotfix 1
This update is valid for the following product as from Step 7 V5.4:
- SIMATIC Modbus/TCP CP Red V3 6AV6676-6MB30-3AX0
- MB_REDCL V3.1
- MB_CPCLI V2.4
- The block correctly restarts following a CPU restart
- In case of protocol errors, the connection status is displayed correctly
- Unpack the library.
- Copy the Client blocks from the relevant folder into the user project.
- Load the modbus blocks and the empty instance DB of the modbus block into the CPU.
- Initialize the block with the init bit or restart the CPU.
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
*) Important: Please use this form for general feedback only. All technical and specialist topics should be directed to the expert community in the Technical Forum.
Support to the statistics
With this function the IDs found are listed according to number (format .txt).