Entry type: Product note Entry ID: 109764227, Entry date: 02/12/2019
GH180 NXGpro V6.7
This software update applies to all GH180 products
- This SW / FW may be operated only with the NXGpro controller
This software contains:
- Card programming data for NXGpro release 6.7
- Card programming for NXGpro FPGA firmware 220.127.116.11
- Consult Siemens Customer Service before upgrading software.
- FPGA flash programming may start immediately during the first NXGpro power on after Version 6.7 software is installed.
- Power must be maintained to the NXGpro control during FPGA flash programming. Failure to maintain power during FPGA flash programming will cause the NXGpro controller to become inoperable.
NXGpro flash disks are licensed entities and may not be electrically distributed. The flash card may be ordered with NXGpro software version 6.7 using Order Number 6SR0960-0CC08-0AD0. Industry Mall
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
*) Important: Please use this form for general feedback only. All technical and specialist topics should be directed to the expert community in the Technical Forum.