How do you configure and diagnose the SCALANCE W devices via SNMP?
The SCALANCE W devices can be configured and diagnosed with SNMP. This document describes frequently used OIDs to adapt various options.
The following options are dealt with in the document:
- Set the SSID in the Client
- Activate Channels via the Allowed Channel List
- Enable and Disable the Radio Interface
- Change the Operating Mode at the Access Point
- Change the SSID at the Access Point
- Set the Channel at the Access Point
- Start the Scan Procedure for Roaming via SNMP
- Control digital output via SNMP
- Read Out Client List at the Access Point
- Acquire Single Information Items of a Client
- Read Out Available AP List on the Client
- Acquire Single Information Items from the Available AP List
- Read Out Overlap AP List at the Access Point
- Acquire Single Information Items from the Overlap AP List
Each option is explained in detail in a separate chapter and you will be shown how you have to use and change the OIDs.
Documentation (955,1 KB)