LOGO! - Elevating Platform Control
Several sensors connected parallel to each other (e.g. ultrasonic sensors) are installed to monitor the elevating platform area.
The elevating platform is primarily to be controlled via digital LOGO! inputs and outputs and has one limit switch at each of its end positions.
The cursor keys on the LOGO! control unit and the function keys of the LOGO! TDE are also available for controlling the elevating platform.
The integrated LOGO! web server function can also be used to remotely control the elevating platform via smartphone or tablet.
The integrated functions of a LOGO! 8 offer many additional possibilities to solve applications in various areas quickly and easily.
With LOGO! prefabricated function blocks support project creation, e.g. weekly time switch, pulse generator, astro timer, seasonal time switch, stopwatch and simple logic gates.
The LOGO! text display (TDE) and the integrated web server of the LOGO! 8 offer additional options for operation and monitoring using function keys and message texts.
- Extendibility of the software program to include further tasks.
In addition to the elevating platform, a conveyor belt control system or an unloading aid for vehicles, for example, can be projected depending on the situation.
- Simple, star-shaped wiring of the components
- Use of simple switches (circuit breakers) or pushbuttons
- Fewer components are required compared to a conventional solution.
This application example is aimed at specialist electrical installation staff.
Complementary search terms
materials handling, sorting plant, Regal, conveyor shelf
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry