How do you delete the SIMATIC ProDiag supervisions in STEP 7 (TIA Portal)?
If you delete a tag being supervised by ProDiag in the interface of a function block, the next time you compile, an error message is displayed in the inspector window indicating that the operand is not defined. If you click the "Go to" function (green arrow) on the right of the error message in the inspector window, the ProDiag function block opens and the supervision of the deleted tag is displayed marked red. The dialog is only for information. You cannot make any changes here. You have to delete the SIMATIC ProDiag supervision afterwards.
Proceed as follows to delete the SIMATIC ProDiag supervision for the deleted tag:
- In the Project tree you open the block folder and right-click the block for which you have deleted the tag.
- In the pop-up menu you select the "Properties..." item and in the Properties dialog you select the "FB supervision definitions" tab. In the "Supervised parameter" column the parameter for which you still have to delete the supervision is marked red.
- Right-click the parameter marked red to open the pop-up menu.
- In the pop-up menu you click "Delete" to delete the supervision.
- Close the block properties with OK.
After saving and compiling, the error message described above no longer appears.
In one of the next versions of STEP 7 (TIA Portal) you will be able to open the dialog via the "Go to" function (green arrow) and make changes there. In STEP 7 (TIA Portal) V15.1 and higher you can delete the supervisions for the deleted local tags under "PLC supervisions & alarms".
More information is available in the TIA Portal Information System under "Delete Supervision (S7-1500)".
The screens in this FAQ response were created with STEP 7 (TIA Portal) V15/V15.1.