Which EPLAN data is required for AML data exchange with STEP 7 (TIA Portal)?
You can import and export the AML files in the TIA Selection Tool, in EPLAN and in STEP 7 (TIA Portal). The PDF document supports you with the following points:
- Setting the EPLAN macros.
- Defining the required properties of the PLC box for AML data exchange between EPLAN and STEP 7 (TIA Portal).
- PLC and bus connections of the selected modules.
Contents of the PDF document
The documentation includes the settings required for AML data exchange:
- PLC box
- PLC structure data
- PLC connection
- Bus connection
- Bus data
- Function template
More information is available in our application example entitled Digitalization with TIA Portal: Integration of planning data from EPLAN Electric P8 into TIA Portal.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry