Delivery Release: powerconfig V3.12
powerconfig supports all communication-cabable electronic components of the SENTRON product family.
Now powerconfig V3.12 supports the following devices and features:
- 3WL with COM35 for PROFINET IO and Modbus TCP over Ethernet
- ATC6500, a transfer control device for power distribution networks
- 7KN POWERCENTER 3000 as MindSphere-, Web- and Modbus TCP interface for power-distribution equipment
- User interface in French language.
- Further more all newest firmware versions of SENTRON PAC devices and 3VA molded case circuit breakers are being supported.
Installation requirements for powerconfig V3.12:
- powerconfig V3.12 can be installed on different Windows versions, Windows 7 [32 bit & 64 bit], Windows 8.1 [32 bit & 64 bit], Windows 10 [64 bit].
- powerconfig V3.12 requires .net framework V4.7 on the Windows system.
- The .net framework V4.7 is different for the specific windows versions. Due to this fact, .net framework may not be part of the content of the powerconfig V3.12 download.
- .net framework V4.7 from Microsoft has to be installed on the Windows system before powerconfig V3.12 can be installed. These circumstances may cause some Windows updates.
- If powerconfig V3.12 is installed as replacement of powerconfig V3.11 then .NET V4.7 framework would be installed already, presumably.
Identical to powerconfig V3.11 (/cs/document/109761108?caller=view&lc=en-WW)