Update announcement of product phase-out for ET 200S components (status August 2021)
For the distributed peripheral SIMATIC ET 200S device, the product phase-out announcement was set on October 1, 2020. The product cancelation (PM410) for the whole ET 200S system will be set in October 2023. Details see attached phase out plan.
Explanation of milestones during the phase-out phase
- Announcement of product phase-out (PM400)
- Components up to and including PM400 are available without restrictions as a new part
- The product discontinuation (see PM490) will not take place before expiration of a 10-year period following PM400
- Type cancellation (PM410)
- Components from PM410 are only available as a spare part
- Product discontinuation (PM490)
- Components from PM490 can no longer be ordered. Exception are warranty cases
Overview table including scheduled dates for phase-out and information about the corresponding successor products from the ET 200SP family
The overview table contains 3 worksheets:
- ET 200S: Comprises interface modules, CPU, I/O modules and accessories
- ET 200S Motor Starter: Comprises information about the Motor Starters
- ET 200S SIPLUS: Comprises information about the ET 200S SIPLUS components with extended ambient conditions
The attached overview table shows for individual components the currently scheduled phase-out milestone dates, if already fixed. Please note that, for a few components, different dates apply than for the overall system.
In addition, the overview table contains further information about the corresponding successor components for the peripheral system SIMATIC ET 200SP.
- Most likely comparable ET 200SP product
- The most appropriate functionally suitable successor product is listed here.
- Alternative or recommended ET 200SP product
- A functionally alternative product or a successor product, which is recommended for market development reasons, is listed here
Download of the overview table:
( FAQ: How do you determine the SHA-256 or SHA-512 checksum of a file? 109483101)
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry