Industrial Thin Client Firmware V126.96.36.199
This version includes the update to firmware V188.8.131.52
The update can be performed in two ways:
1. Directly on the Industrial Thin Client using a USB stick
2. From a PC using a web browser
In both cases, the factory settings of the ITC are restored after the update and all other settings are lost during the update.
It is recommended that you back up your ITC configuration before you start the update.
If the power supply or the connection to the device containing the firmware is interrupted during the update process, the device may no longer be functional. Ensure that the power supply to the device and the connection are maintained during the entire update process. Ensure that all applications running on the device are closed. Before you update the firmware, back up the ITC configuration file if needed. Procedure
Installation directly on the device using a USB stick
1. Download the file "update_V3_1_0_1.zip" and unzip it.
2. Transfer the unzipped update file "*.upd" to a USB stick
3. Plug this USB stick into one of the UBS ports on the rear of the ITC.
4. Open the "Configuration" menu on the ITC from the taskbar
5. Log on as administrator
6. Under "System", select "Update" in the Device configuration/Firmware version section
7. Select the update file "*.upd" on the USB stick and start the update with "OK".
To determine whether the selected file is suitable for the Industrial Thin Client, the system checks the following conditions:
• The selected file is an update file.
• The selected update file is newer than the version installed on the Thin Client.
• The selected update file is suitable for the Industrial Thin Client at hand.
If all the conditions are met, the selected update file is executed on the device. The progress of the update is displayed on the screen.
After a successful update, the device is rebooted and the setup wizard appears.
Installation via web browser
Open the ITC configuration page with the web browser by entering its IP address in the address line. You can then proceed as described above.
Special note for resellers
Third-party software - license conditions and copyright notes
You can find the copyright information for the third-party software contained in this product, particularly open source software, as well as applicable license conditions of such third-party software in the file ReadMe_OSS_en_US_19862820.htm (23,3 MB) The information and the license conditions must be passed on to the purchasing party to avoid license infringements by the reseller or purchasing party.
You can find the update of the Open Source DVD accompanying the "Industrial Thin Client" products, including the corresponding source code, here:
OpenSourceSoftware_part_1.zip (466.3 MB)
OpenSourceSoftware_part_2.zip (427.8 MB)
OpenSourceSoftware_part_3.zip (294.8 MB)
OpenSourceSoftware_part_4.zip (431.0 MB)
Download of software/firmware
Download ITC Firmware V3.1
Download subject to export control: update_V3_1_0_1.zip (211.7 MB)