Entry type: Product note Entry ID: 109768058, Entry date: 06/03/2019
Product Announcement Selectivity Tables, edition 05/2019
Release notes compared to edition 05/2018
New device-combination tables:
- 3WL1 air circuit breaker in combination with 5SU1 RCBO devices
- 3VA1 molded case circuit breaker in combination with 3VA1, as of frame size 400 A and higher
Exiting device-combination tables:
new product-lines -
- 5SY60 (1+N) miniature circuit breaker
- 5SL60 (1+N) miniature circuit breaker
expand product-lines -
- 3VA2 molded case circuit breaker: frame size 1000 A / 1600 A
- 3VA1 molded case circuit breaker: frame size 400 A / 630 A / 1000 A
- 5SY4 miniature circuit breaker: new nominal currents
5SU1 RCBO devices - upgrade selectivity limit values up to breaking-capacity Icu [kA]
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
*) Important: Please use this form for general feedback only. All technical and specialist topics should be directed to the expert community in the Technical Forum.