OMAC PackML Machine Simulation
This application example offers the possibility to provide information via an interface according to "OMAC PackML PackTags". Data and values can be parameterized via a machine simulation to configurable state transitions or waiting times in certain states.
The application example is based on a realization with the OMAC State Manager (see entry ID: 49970441) and a realization based on "S88" according to Equipment and Control Modules.
The application example can also be used to verify the communication and evaluation of PackTags by higher-level systems. This can be used, for example, for an endurance test of SCADA or cloud-based systems with the evaluation of various state changes.
The OMAC PackML Machine Simulation application example offers:
- An OMAC PackML compatible interface
- An OMAC machine simulation based on the OMAC PackML State Manager
- Configuration of automatic, semi-automatic or manual state changes and waiting times within states
- A visualization of various functions such as OMAC mode, status displays and energy consumption
Siemens provides the SIMATIC CPG Template (Beitrags-ID: 109475572) as a template for converting a machine application to OMAC PackML.
Documentation (1,3 MB)
Example project (6,7 MB)
OMAC User Group
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry